Welcome to Aged Care Nutrition Services
Aged Care Nutrition offers a comprehensive range of nutrition services to the residential aged care sector in the metropolitan, regional and rural New South Wales. We are a group of Accredited Practising Dietitians and Accredited Speech Pathologists who consult to individuals as well as aged care facilities. We are committed to providing expert nutrition services in a professional manner.
The primary services we provide are:
- Aged Care Nutrition Seminars and Workshops at your facility
- Aged Care Accreditation specifically relating to Standard 2:10 – Nutrition Hydration
- Individual Resident Consultations / Special Diets
- Menu Planning or Menu Review with option for Recipe Alteration for Fortification and Texture Modification
- Remote Nutrition & Dietetics Consults
- Third Party Food Safety Auditing
- Services for Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) War Veterans and War Widows
For aged care nutrition specially tailored to meet your needs, please contact us for an obligation free discussion.
Video Interview with Seminar Participants
Find out first hand what two nurses had to say about the recent Nutrition in Aged Care seminar they attended in Leura, NSW:
Click the image above to watch the video.
S A R R A H Scholarship
Giselle Brand, principal consultant of Aged Care Nutrition Services has been awarded a Continuing Professional Development Scholarship for 2011.
This scholarship is part of the Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship and Support Scheme. The scheme is provided by the Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH).